All students are required to wear the school uniform and to have a neat, clean appearance (i.e. shirts are tucked in at all times, belts are on and in loops) Students who are not within dress code policy will be sent home. Parent will be required to pick up student.
- Boys must wear white or navy blue polo with school logo. Polo must be tucked in at all times. T-shirts are not allowed. T-shirts with the school logo will be allowed on Physical Education day.
- Girls must wear white blouse with school logo. The blouse must be tucked in at all times. Girls must wear white or black undershirts under school blouse at all times.
- must be khaki or navy blue school uniform pants. School pants must be well fitted (not too big and not too tight). No baggy pants, cargos, low hip riders or skinny jean type pants are allowed. Jeans are not allowed.
must be khaki or navy blue school shorts. Boys shorts must be traditional uniform shorts. No cargo shorts are allowed. Girls shorts must be uniform shorts.
- must be khaki or navy blue uniform style with the school logo, should be no more than 2 inches above the knee. Girls must wear shorts under their dresses.
- must be khaki or navy blue pleated uniform style. Skirts should me no more than 2 inches above the knee. Girls must wear shorts under their skirts.
- must be worn at all times and in solid colors, white or navy blue. Girls may wear stockings/leggings that are of solid colors white or navy blue (no lacy designs or other graphics).
- can be sneakers/tennis shoes. Black navy, or brown dress shoes are required for chapel days only. All shoes must be kept clean and worn properly.
- must be worn at all times when wearing pants or shorts. Belts must be black, khaki, navy blue, or brown. No designer buckles.
- Boys are not permitted to have any kind of piercings. Girls are allowed to have only one piercing in each ear.
- Students should have clean and neatly styled hair.
- should be tapered (close cut) above the middle of the ear, not obscuring the eyebrows, and not hanging below the collar in the back. Shaving above the ears, cutting designs into the hair, bleaching or dying unnatural colors are NOT allowed.
- should not be bleached or dyed in unnatural colors, highlights are not allowed. Hair should be kept in natural color. No extreme hairstyles are allowed.
- They are allowed to wear one watch and one bracelet. No chains are allowed. Girls - Earrings are to be no larger than a dime. Girls are allowed to wear one watch and one bracelet. No chains/necklaces are allowed. The only chains allowed are those worn for medical purposes. Rings: Only one ring will be allowed. Must have flat surface and the design must be in accordance with the school principles.
- All students must wear a white or navy polo or t-shirt with school logo. They may choose to wear khaki or navy school pants or school shorts, and tennis shoes.
Our children’s safety is of utmost importance; therefore, we have established a traffic plan and procedures to help ensure the safety of every child. Here at the IBCK Educational Center we understand that time is of the essence. Therefore, we have established arrival and dismissal procedures to minimize the time required to drop off and pick up your child.
(Arrival: 7:30am - 8:00am) Supervision begins at 7:30 am in the sanctuary (IBCK church building). Therefore, no student (unless they are part of the Before Care Program) will be dropped off before 7:30 am. It is important for parents to follow traffic signs/cones that indicate the flow of traffic for drop off.
(Dismissal: 3:00pm - 3:15pm) Students leave the school building at approximately 3:00 pm - 3:15 pm (2:00pm - 2:15pm on Wednesdays). Parents must follow the traffic signs/cones that indicate the flow of traffic for pick-up. Students will be with their teacher and the teacher will walk them to their car to ensure safety.
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"